Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Last Year.......

Greetings!

It's been almost two months since I wrote my last post....my, how time flies!

It has been a very busy two months and I have not had much time to do anything other than eat, sleep, pray, study and spend time with my family. The new job is going well and I am finally getting adjusted to my new schedule.

 I just wanted to talk about what it has been like to have left the Conciliar religion to the true Catholic Faith and write about the last year and what my family and I have gone through.

First off, I am going to put it right out there: it has not been easy. There are times where my decision to leave my job in the Novus Ordo has put me in a hard spot financially and at odds with many people I know. I have barely talked to any of the people I used to work with, in fact I have only spoken to 2 of them a total of 3 times and those were very brief. Most of the people I knew from the Novus Ordo haven't even sent a hello or anything of the likes. I understand their predicament. They know that things are completely a wreck for the Novus Ordo, but they are scared to do anything about it. I was in the same mindset in the beginning. But once you realize that the Conciliar "church" isn't the Catholic Church, you can't get out fast enough. I know what many folks are going through. It's hard to see what you love so dearly be so far from the Truth. It pierces you deeply, but you must realize that it is NOT Catholic. Plain and simple. Needless to say, I do still agonize about the folks still there and pray for their conversion, but that is all I can do.

It has not been easy with some of my family either. When you have "a perfectly good job" and you leave it without a replacement, it can make folks look at you differently, even your closest family. For the most part, no one understood my problem with the whole Conciliar religion anyway. You see, most of my family are non-denominational or Baptists so they had no clue what was going on in the first place. All of this was foreign to them and it was silly for me to leave and go out into the great unknown. I mean, I had a family to support and I was resigning a job that paid the bills and kept food on the table. Why would I do such a thing? I'll tell you why. The same reason a soldier would not kill innocent people: it was against my conscience. You might say "That's not even remotely the same!" and I would agree. Mine situation was far more dire and possibly more damning on my part. If I were to stay, what I would have been teaching could have sent souls to Hell. That's much worse than killing someone. Don't you agree?

Luke 17:1-2  And he said to his disciples: It is impossible that scandals should not come: but woe to him through whom they come. It were better for him, that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should scandalize one of these little ones.

Those are Our Blessed Lord's words. Read them again.That's what I was living with every day when I would look in the mirror. Thank God that is something I no longer have to do! That alone is reason enough to help me sleep at night!

Leaving the Novus Ordo was very difficult because it turned everyone against me. Family, friends, acquaintances, everyone. You don't need me to tell you that Catholics are hated pretty much everywhere here in the United States and when you break that relationship with the Conciliar "church" there isn't much left especially when your family disapproves of what you believe. But there is hope:

Matthew 10:35-39: For I came to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's enemies shall be they of his own household. He that loveth father or mother more than me, is not worthy of me; and he that loveth son or daughter more than me, is not worthy of me. And he that taketh not up his cross, and followeth me, is not worthy of me. He that findeth his life, shall lose it: and he that shall lose his life for me, shall find it.

Our Blessed Lord never said it would be easy, but He did say that He would help us. You have to remember, in this day and age making the right choices is difficult and most definitely not popular. But the joy I receive from knowing that I'm raising my children in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church can not be measured. Their souls are the only thing that are important. Nothing else matters. The things that I've had to bear and deal with over the last year have been nothing compared to what Our Lord went through during His Passion. I offer up everything that I have gone through to Him through the Immaculate Heart of Mary. That's all we can do. I'm not going to say that it isn't hard sometimes, but there is no other option. It would be like going to a Protestant "church". You know it's wrong and that there is nothing there so why on earth would go back?

We must continue to follow Our Lord's Church and do all that is asked of us in these most difficult times. Our mortal life is short, but eternity is forever. Remember that when you pray your Rosary tonight. Please pray for my family and I. We will do the same for you. May God bless you.


Please pray for a true Pope.
Holy Father St. Dominic, pray for us.
St Pius V, pray for us.
St Pius X, pray for us.
St. Catherine of Siena, pray for us.
St. Thomas Aquinas, pray for us.
Our Lady of La Salette, pray for us.
St. Joseph, Most Chaste Spouse, pray for us.
St. Michael the Archangel, pray for us.


Go to my site at nihilinnovetur.com for news and links to many more real Catholic sites and articles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment